- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Network platform pedal, the gravity specialist Sixpack now conquers the urban and touring segment.
Who says that pedals for daily use cannot have that typical Sixpack racing style? The Network 3.0 pedal makes your commuter bike look even better while impressing with great technical features: CNC-machined pedal body, anti-slip grip tape and preshaped pins provide security and stability in any weather. The high-quality Cro-Mo spindle features durable cartridge bearings for smooth running and is protected and secured by DU bushings.
Of course, the flat pedals also feature reflectors for increased road safety. So you can ride to work safely and in style.
• Flat pedals for Urban/Touring
• Non-slip grip tape
• Moulded pins for increased grip
• Sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings
• StVZO-compliant reflectors
• Material: CNC-machined aluminium (pedal body), chrome-moly (spindle)
• Dimensions: approx. 90 x 78 x 21 mm
• Weight: approx. 298 g
In the box:
• 2x Sixpack Network 3.0 pedals incl. reflectors (1 pair)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: