- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sixpack VERTIC 3.0 PEDALS
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Vertic 3.0 flat pedal from Sixpack’s high-end Enduro Series offers a perfect combination of high-strength materials, reliable functionality and a low weight. 32 pins and a wide platform provide a sense of security when riding downhill, and when climbing uphill you can transfer all your power to the CNC machined aluminium body. The pins may be adjusted in height depending on your preferences and shoes.
• Lightweight, slim flat pedal for trail and enduro riding
• 32 adjustable M4 pins (incl. washers)
• Can be fully disassembled for maintenance
• Material: 6082-T6 aluminium (pedal body), chrome-moly (spindle), steel (pins)
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings
• Seal: Sixpack Custom Radial Seal
• Dimensions: approx. 110 x 100 x 13 mm
• Weight: 388 g (pair)
In the box:
• 2x Sixpack Vertic 3.0 pedals (1 pair)
Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: