- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You can immediately see that the long Explorer Edge top tube bag by SKS Germany is designed for off-road use. As it is securely attached to the frame’s triangle with three robust Velcro straps, the bag won’t even lose stability when packed with everything you need on your tour. It offers enough space for plenty of spare parts, tools or other small parts. Yet, the frame bag won’t interfere with your pedalling, as it hides in the corner of the frame triangle.
The perfectly finished, rubber-coated fabric is water-resistant and protects your equipment from rain and mud on muddy forest paths. The top zipper of the bag that allows you to open the left side, too, is protected with a lamination for smooth-running even in adverse conditions.
· Functional top tube bag
· Material: waxed polyamide, PVC, mesh, leather, polyester lining
· Volume: approx. 1000 ml
· Left-side opening with laminated Easyzip
· Universal attachment to top and seat tube
· 3-point attachment with Velcro straps
· Rubber-coated straps protect the frame
· Easy to fit and remove
· Water-resistant, rubber coated outer fabric
· Abrasion-proof and washable
· Reflective details
· Practical inner pockets
· Orange lining for easy overview
· Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 280 x 60 x 120 mm
· Weight: approx. 165 g
Tip: For further robust frame bags of the SKS Germany Explorer line in a similar design see:
· Explorer Click 800 saddle bag (product code 2278626)
· Explorer Click 1800 saddle bag (product code 2278627)
· Explorer Straps 800 saddle bag (product code 2278628)
· Explorer Straps 1800 saddle bag (product code 2278631)
· Explorer Smart top tube bag with smartphone compartment (product code: 2278633)
- Compatible with racktime:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Compatible with Klickfix: