- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the SKS Suspension Air Mechanic or short: SAM, you can exactly adapt the suspension elements of your bike to your requirements. Thanks to its compact size, the small shock pump can easily be taken along on tours. Yet, it also offers several technical features. Its hose is reinforced with a flexible steel mesh and has a swivelling connection to make sure you can easily reach suspension fork and rear shock from any position. The valve connection is made with a 2-stage threaded connector, making it possible to attach and remove the pump almost without any loss of pressure. A pressure-reduction valve allows you to set the pressure exactly to the desired value. In this way, you can easily adjust the pressure and make sure it is maintained after removing the pump.
• Shock pump for pressure adjustment in suspension elements
• Capacity: up to 25 bars/360 PSI
• Analogue pressure gauge with bar and PSI scale
• Two-stage threaded connector for reduced pressure loss during removal
• Swivelling hose, coated with flexible steel mesh
• Pressure-reduction valve to set the pressure
• 5 years warranty
• Material: Aluminium (barrel); plastic (handle)
• Valve adapter: Schrader
• Length: approx. 270 mm
• Weight: approx. 273 g
In the box:
• 1 x SKS Germany SAM suspension pump
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: