- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For perfect protection within seconds. The lightweight snap-on dirtboard SKS Shockboard Vario MTB keeps away dirt and splashing water on your MTB tours. The mudguard made from robust plastic is installed on the fork crown of your bike with a Powerstrap and is perfectly suitable for bikes with 1,5" tapered forks. The angle of the rear part of your Shockboard Vario can be precisely adapted to the geometry of your bike.
· Wheel size 26“-29“ with a tyre width of up to max. 2.5“
· Only for 1,5“ tapered forks
· Fast installation with tension straps on fork crown
· Angle of the rear part of the Shockboard Vario is individually adjustable
· Length of front fender: 545 mm
· Perfect protection against splashing water and dirt in combination with the SKS X-TRA DRY MTB rear mudguard (item no.: 1819335) or the SKS S-Blade rear mudguard (item no.: 1906349)
· Material: plastic base body, aluminium threaded sleeves
· Weight: approx. 116 g
Including: SKS Shockboard Vario MTB front mudguard incl. tension straps
Manufacturer's ref. 11401
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type: