- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Airbuster CO2 pump
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Professionally equipped for all situations - with the Airbuster CO2 pump! This small volume wonder of just approx. 125 mm length and approx. 113 g weight (incl. cartridge) consists of an aluminium housing with integrated pressure dosing valve, protection against cold and dirt protection cap. The Airbuster is suitable for threaded 16 g and 24 g cartridges, a 16 g cartridge is included. The practical, rotatable dosing feeder allows controlling the pressure easily. This is a particularly lightweight pump, which can be fitted easily under or instead of the bottle cage by means of the pump holder.
· suitable for Presta, Dunlop and Schrader valves
· pumping performance: for a tyre size of 700 c x 32: 5 Bar/72 PSI, for a tyre size of 700 C x 23 C: 7,5 Bar/108 PSI, for a tyre size of 26 x 1.95: 2,7 Bar/40 PSI
· weight: approx. 113 g (incl. 16 g cartridge)
· length: approx. 125 mm
· material: aluminium valve head
· incl. 2-point pump holder, also separately available with item no. 2080204, e.g. for a 2nd bike
· manufacturer no. 11105
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: