- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Professionally equipped for all situations - with the Airbuster CO2 pump! This small volume wonder of just approx. 125 mm length and approx. 113 g weight (incl. cartridge) consists of an aluminium housing with integrated pressure dosing valve, protection against cold and dirt protection cap. The Airbuster is suitable for threaded 16 g and 24 g cartridges, a 16 g cartridge is included. The practical, rotatable dosing feeder allows controlling the pressure easily. This is a particularly lightweight pump, which can be fitted easily under or instead of the bottle cage by means of the pump holder.
· suitable for Presta, Dunlop and Schrader valves
· pumping performance: for a tyre size of 700 c x 32: 5 Bar/72 PSI, for a tyre size of 700 C x 23 C: 7,5 Bar/108 PSI, for a tyre size of 26 x 1.95: 2,7 Bar/40 PSI
· weight: approx. 113 g (incl. 16 g cartridge)
· length: approx. 125 mm
· material: aluminium valve head
· incl. 2-point pump holder, also separately available with item no. 2080204, e.g. for a 2nd bike
· manufacturer no. 11105
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: