- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For the lightness of shining. The SONdelux 12 hub dynamo was developed for forks with 12 mm thru axle. These can mostly be found on 28" or 29" road bikes, which have to fulfill high demands with regard to smooth running and speed. Therefore, the SONdelux hub dynamo is ideal, because it combines its own lightness of approx. 400 g with the advantages of your bike. The dynamo was specially developed for the 32 hole Center Lock mount and reduces the driving power specially designed for high-performance LED headlights by approx. 15 per cent. Even with high speed, its power output is not reduced - for maximum light yield at hardly noticeable effort.
· Suitable for wheel size 16“-29“
· Efficiency 65% at 15 km/h in a 28" bike
· Power input during idle running: 0,4 watt at 15 km/h in a 28" bike
· Mount for 12 mm thru axle
· Hub shell made from 6082 T6 aluminium
· High-quality deep groove ball bearings
· Double sealing of inner hub
· Center Lock brake disc mount
· 6 volt, 3 watt
· 32 hole
· Without overvoltage protection (An overvoltage protection is nowadays already integrated in a multitude of headlights and taillights. With a luggage rack mounted, you can also use the Shimano SM-DH10 overvoltage protection, see item no. 534215.)
· Hub width: 100 mm
· Weight: approx. 400 g
Including: SON SONdelux 12 center lock hub dynamo with connection material for headlights
Please note: The hub dynamo is suitable for offroad riding, yet not for downhill sports or similar stress. Radial lacing is not permitted.
To prevent your lights from being permanently on, you will need a front light with a switch!
Manufacturer's ref. 393210
- Quick release:
- Thru axle:
- Solid axle:
- Disc: Centerlock:
- Disc: 6 bolt:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm