- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Spank Spike 350 Vibrocore™ MTB rim disc
Product code: 226914302
The Spank Spike 350 Vibrocore™ mountain bike rim features the tried and tested Vibrocore™ technology. The damping foam core completely fills the rim p... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Spank Spike 350 Vibrocore™ mountain bike rim features the tried and tested Vibrocore™ technology. The damping foam core completely fills the rim profile and absorbs vibrations where they are created. An important advantage on long strength-sapping downhill rides and freeride tracks.
The wide and low profile of the robust aluminium rim adds significant radial compliancy which improves comfort and traction. Yet, the rim provides high lateral stiffness and torsional strength thanks to negative offset spoke holes.
However, the inner Vibrocore™ not only absorbs vibrations. It also increases the rim’s stability by allowing the wheels to flex radially. This increases the durability of the Spank Spike 350 Vibrocore™ rim in tough downhill and freeride use.
· High radial flex for improved traction and comfort
· High lateral stiffness and high torsional strength
· Vibrocore™ technology dampens vibrations, increases durability and improves lateral stiffness
· Negative offset spoke holes: Offset drilled spoke holes make sure nipples and spokes fit perfectly and straight inside the rim without being “bent”. This reduces tension inside the material, facilitates lacing/truing (less recentering) and increases durability and stability.
· BeadBite™ technology: 6 rows of tiny ridges run along the vertical and horizontal faces of the bead seats, creating an air seal between the rim and tire.
· OohBah™ rim profile: better distributes occurring forces and thus protects the rim from dents while reducing the weight without compromising on stability.
· Dynamal aluminium alloy: A magnesium-silicon enriched aluminium that offers increased stiffness and improved resistant against permanent deformation compared to other commonly used types of aluminium.
· Material: Dynamal aluminium
· Tubeless Ready
· Inner rim width: 30,5 mm
· Overall rim width: 35 mm
· Rim height: approx. 17 mm
· 32 hole
· For Presta valve
· Matt surface finish (Shotpeen design)
· ETRTO: 584 x 30,5 C
· ERD: 564 mm
· Weight: approx. 510 g
· ETRTO: 622 x 30,5 C
· ERD: 601 mm
· Weight: approx. 545 g
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Number of bolts:
- Number of holes 32