- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Spike 777 FR with "Bearclaw" signature by Darren Berrecloth is designed for freeride and dowhill riders. Dual XGT tube sets and the finest CNC finish provide a lightweight yet robust handlebar.
The Dual XGT technology creates a tapered, thicker material inside the handlebar. This is to avoid breaks caused by excessive load or crashes.
· Material: MGR 2 Series aluminium
· CNC bending and pulling process
· Impact Ends (reinforced bar ends)
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Width: approx. 777 mm (can be cut to 747 mm)
· Bend: 8°
· Upsweep: 4°
· Weight 15 mm: approx. 340 g
· Weight 30 mm: approx. 360 g
Manufacturer's ref. black/grey shotpeen: spbar0034
Manufacturer's ref. black/white shiny: spbar0036
Manufacturer's ref. black/blue shiny: spbar0036
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar shape: