The Spike 777 FR with "Bearclaw" signature by Darren Berrecloth is designed for freeride and dowhill riders. Dual XGT tube sets and the finest CNC finish provide a lightweight yet robust handlebar.
The Dual XGT technology creates a tapered, thicker material inside the handlebar. This is to avoid breaks caused by excessive load or crashes.
· Material: MGR 2 Series aluminium
· CNC bending and pulling process
· Impact Ends (reinforced bar ends)
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Width: approx. 777 mm (can be cut to 747 mm)
· Bend: 8°
· Upsweep: 4°
· Weight 15 mm: approx. 340 g
· Weight 30 mm: approx. 360 g
Manufacturer's ref. black/grey shotpeen: spbar0034
Manufacturer's ref. black/white shiny: spbar0036
Manufacturer's ref. black/blue shiny: spbar0036