- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Spank Spike 800 Race handlebar 2017
from 55.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Spike 800 Race is the further development of the legendary Spike 777. Thanks to a width of 800 mm, the handlebar is made for racing. Thanks to the Dual XGT technology, the wall thickness is adapted to the different stress zones. This saves weight without losing the required stability in the stem clamping area and on the bar ends.
· Material: MGR Super Six Aluminium
· CNC bending and drawing technique
· Impact Ends (reinforced bar ends)
· Shotpeen look
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Width: approx. 800 mm (can be cut to 760 mm)
· Bend: 8°
· Upsweep: 4°
· Weight 5 mm: approx. 300 g
· Weight 15 mm: approx. 310 g
· Weight 30 mm: approx. 320 g
· Weight 50 mm: approx. 330 g
Manufacturer's ref.: spbar0039
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar shape: