- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Spike 800 Vibrocore handlebar is based on the well-known Spank Spike handlebar and is further enhanced by the Vibrocore technology.
The Vibrocore technology prevents feelings of numbness on long downhill rides. The dampening special foam inside swallows up vibrations and oscillations very well.
This allows you to better control your freeride machine. Moreover, the arm pump syndrom (poor blood flow because of blocked blood streams in the forearm caused from permanent grabbing and vibrations) and feelings of numbness belong to the past.
The weight is only approx. 20 g higher than the one of the standard version.
· material: MGR Super Six aluminium
· Dual-XGT construction (wall thickness increases towards the clamping area)
· Impact Ends (reinforced bar ends)
· CNC bending and pulling process
· bend: 8°
· upsweep: 4°
· weight 15 mm: approx. 325 g
· weight 30 mm: approx. 330 g
· handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· width: approx. 800 mm
Manufacturer's ref.: spbar0038
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Handlebar shape: