- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Have you ever seen something like this before? The SQlab 411 inner bar ends have changed the side. They are no longer mounted on the outer end of the handlebar as it was done on older mountain bikes but on the inside. In this way, these slightly different bar ends ensure a relaxed feeling while providing relief for your wrists. The ergonomic bar ends reduce joint and muscle pain, yet not your safety as the brake and shift lever are always within reach.
· Ergonomic bar ends made of fibre-reinforced plastic, for installation on the inner handlebar
· Perfectly suitable for use on mountain bikes, touring bikes and city bikes
· Suitable for a handlebar Ø of 22,2 mm
· Also suitable for carbon bars
· Length: approx. 95 mm
· Weight: approx. 108 g (pair)
· Including: 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref. 1774 (black/orange); 1996 (black/black)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: