- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab 611 active CrMo MTB saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 611 is the perfect saddle for active riders on their all-mountain or enduro bike.
The SQlab active suspension makes a strong, controlled flexing of the saddle shell possible. This increases the comfort at the sitbones. Pedalling becomes smoother and more efficient, pelvis malpositions are compensated for. The long saddle nose provides better steering and safety at high speeds.
· Area of use: MTB Tech & Trail
· Weight: approx. 285 g (13 cm)
· Length: 302 mm
· Damper: three different degrees of hardness (soft, medium, hard - included)
· Struts: CrMo
· Cover: K 18 B78, synthetic fibre cover – abrasion-proof, lightweight, skin-friendly and breathable
· Padding material: Superlight Foam
· Max. load: 100 kg
· Widths: 13, 14 or 15 cm
Please specify width!
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: