- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SQlab 612 Ergowave active saddle with a high rear and a wave-like shape for a sporty riding position on a road bike or MTB.
The 612 Ergowave active is especially designed to meet the requirements of competitive cyclists with a road or mountain bike. Thanks to its wave-like shape and a raised rear part, the saddle offers a perfect hold and best pressure distribution. The wave-like shape of the saddle perfectly adapts to the ischium so that you do not have to get into a n exhausting protective position. This significantly improves power transfer to the pedals. In combination with a recess in the centre of the saddle, a lower nose offers more space for the perineal area. Thanks to the SQlab active saddle technology, the saddle follows your pedalling movements, which increases comfort, provides relief for the inertvertebral discs and reduces pressure onto the sitbones.
· Area of use: sporty road bike and MTB
· Weight: approx. 211 g (12 cm)
· Length: 275 mm
· Damper: elastomer in three different hardness levels (soft, medium, hard - included)
· Hardness in SQ-Shore: 60
· Relief in perineal area: 60%
· Rails: S-Tube
· Padding material: Superlight Foam
· Cover: C84, synthetic fibre - abrasion-proof, lightweight, skin-friendly, breathable and robust
· Max. load: 100 kg
· Manufacturer's ref. width: 12 (1862), 13 (1863), 14 (1864) or 15 cm (1865)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: