- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab 7OX Gravity & E-Performance MTB handlebar grips
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
On daring freeride and downhill sections, SQlab’s Gravity and E-Performance handlebar grip 7OX feels really good. A firm grip for direct handlebar contact and outstanding control in the bike park. The perfect fit into the palm of your hand is ensured amongst other things by the Ergobar on the front. It distributes pressure better over the flat grip surface, which is adapted to the angle of the fingers. This grip therefore gives your fingers more hold for bold maneuvers and tricky situations.
The texture of the grip surface is distributed in two zones, for perfect hold in all weather conditions and extra damping in areas of increased pressure. The fine surrounding diamond texture gives you control and grip in wet conditions and rough terrain, whereas the cushioning fields on the underside and at the handlebar end provide extra comfort. Slightly raised grip ends with profile structure guarantee optimum side support in the drop zone. All this gives you full control over your bike.
· Soft grip rubber with two texture zones
· Twist-proof firm plastic inner sleeve
· Raised grip end with handlebar plugs
· Ergobar for more control
· Abrasion-proof, no sticking to the surface
· UV resistant, high durability
· Aluminium clamping with hexagon socket
· Grip length: approx. 134,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 75 g (per grip size M)
· Material: rubber compound
· Including: 1 pair (left and right)
· Available in sizes S and M
· Grip circumference approx.: 96,8 mm (S), 101,4 mm (M)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: