- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab Insoles 216 high
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SQlab 216 high insoles – as individual as your feet. Whether you have contracted feet, flat feet or normal feet – in cooperation with the ex-runner-up triathlon World Champion and foot expert Björn Gustaffson, SQlab has developed soles for all types of feet and for the special requirements found in cycling.
• Insoles for high support of the longitudinal arch of the foot
• Optimal power transfer
• Moulded for best ergonomics
• For a smooth pedal stroke, a correct position and reduced pedalling effort
• For all cycling shoes, for normal shoes that are used for cycling, as well as for other uses
• Odour-reducing material: Unique outer material improves the microclimate of your foot and prevents unpleasant odours
• Air Vents: Vents under the arch of the foot keep your feet dry
• Non Slipping: Flat design of the insole prevents slipping, creasing or compressing
• Trimming: Can be trimmed to perfectly fit inside the shoe. Only cut it at the front and cut as little as possible. Test the fit inside the shoe.
• Freeflex: Specially developed sole material for best shock absorption and a perfect foot climate
• 3D³ Arch: Three 3D surfaces for an individual footprint
• Wash by hand with mild soap and cold water
- Manufacturer`s ref.: