- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Underneath the paint-friendly fabric sleeve of the Mako CN8/900 lock by Squire hides a square chain with 8 mm strong chain links, designed to securely park your bike. And with high protection from theft. The joints are extremely flexible so that you can fold the bike lock flat for transport in a bike bag or backpack or wrap it around your bike frame. Besides, the chain lock is long enough to lock your bike to a lamppost. The combination of hardened steel and modern locking technology will even scare off experienced thieves. The chain lock is locked with an armoured 5-pin tumbler lock mechanism and keys that differ from each other in many respects to guarantee high security against manipulation.
• Very strong chain lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Squire security rating 9 out of 10 (very high security)
• 90 cm length
• High flexibility
• Key operated
• Turn the key to plug in the chain
• 5-pin tumbler lock mechanism with 1500 individual key features
• Anti-pick locking mechanism
• Armoured lock body with steel shackle
• Double chain locking mechanism
• Hardened square steel chain links
• Chain links: approx. 8 mm Ø
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Squire product series: Urban BikeLok
• 10-month manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 1040 x 40 x 40 cm (opened)
• Material: specially hardened steel (chain, body, locking mechanism)
• Weight: approx. 1795 g
In the box:
• Squire Mako CN8/900 chain lock
• Two keys
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: