- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mako Combi chain lock offers the same security rating you know from motorcycle locks for your high-quality bike, but in a light version. A high strength to weight ratio makes the combination lock especially interesting for sporty riders on fast bikes. For transport, you can simply wrap the lock around the frame or pack it into your backpack. No matter if it’s used to securely park your bike at school, university, work or on city tours, the flexible chain lock is highly resistant to theft. As the chain is almost one metre long, you can easily lock your bike to immovable objects. Apart from high flexibility, the combination lock offers the advantage that there’s no key to lose. Several users may use the bike lock independently of one another without requiring several keys. And without compromising on security, as the manipulation-resistant combination mechanism is perfectly integrated into the armoured lock body. Thus, the Squire chain lock is very flexible and may be used for various types of bicycles.
• Strong chain lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Squire security rating 8 out of 10 (high security)
• 90 cm length
• High flexibility
• Enter your personal code to open the lock
• 5-digit code with 100,000 combinations
• Individually adjustable number combination
• TORQ DRIV technology ensure the lock cannot be accidentally recoded
• Lock housing resistant to manipulations
• Integrated lock head provides additional protection
• Form-fitting wheels and locking socket
• High-contrast numbers are easy to read
• Hardened square steel chain links
• Chain links: approx. 6 mm Ø
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Squire product series: Leisure BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 1040 x 45 x 45 cm (opened)
• Material: specially hardened steel (chain, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight: approx. 1300 g
In the box:
• Squire Mako Combi CN6/900 chain lock
• TORQ DRIV adjustment tool
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: