- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As the Squire Mako Plus 18/1800 lock is extremely long, you cannot only lock your bike’s frame but also your wheels and accessories like panniers or helmets to protect them from theft. This offers you high flexibility. It easily slips through all openings and features a 360° rotatable locking head. To stand up to thieves, a double locking mechanism secures the locking head of the hardened steel inside the body. The armoured cylinder is operated with special keys that reduce the risk of manipulations to the locking mechanism. A plastic sleeve protects the 18mm thick octagonal steel cable from scratches. This promises good protection from theft. Once coiled and fitted to the frame with the compact bracket, you won’t assume the steel cable is no less than 180 centimetres long. The tailor-made bracket for the lock body reliably keeps dirt and rain out of the locking cylinder.
• Very robust cable lock for use in areas with medium theft risk
• Key operated
• 180 cm cable length
• High flexibility
• Squire security rating 7 out of 10 (greater security)
• 5-pin tumbler cylinder with individual key features
• Turn the key to plug in the cable
• Armoured lock body with steel shackle
• 360° rotatable lock body
• Double cable locking mechanism
• Coiled steel cable, cut- and saw-resistant
• Cable Ø: approx. 18 mm
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Easy to coil
• With Velcro strap for anti-twist protection
• Squire product series: Urban BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 240 x 190 x 55 mm (closed, folded 4 times)
• Material: specially hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 1350 g (lock), 115 g (bracket)
• Incl. frame mount for a tube Ø of approx. 35 - 65 mm
In the box:
• Squire Mako Plus 18/1800 cable lock
• Two keys
• Bracket with plastic screw clamps
For special security, you can use the Mako Plus 18/1800 cable lock in combination with a Squire U-lock (e.g. Hammerhead 230, product code: 2284342).
- Key operated:
- Security level: medium:
- Smartphone operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: