- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Those who think high-security U-locks are heavy and bulky are proved wrong with the Squire Snaplok 260 U-lock. At that, it’s a practical combination lock without any keys to lose. Despite a robust design and a high security standard, it still falls under the magic one kilo mark Finally there’s a robust lock that looks good on your bike and doesn’t add too much weight. The optionally available mounting bracket for the lock body (product code: 2284329) additionally protects the wheels from rain and dirt through wheel spray. In contrast to traditional U-locks, the Squire 260 locks like a snap hook. The locking cylinder with an easy-to-read 5-digit code is integrated into the snap shackle to save space. Simply slide the code unit away to open and close the lock. A wide shackle clearance and large inner dimensions leave you enough space to secure your bike to rails, fences or posts and protect it from theft. It’s not only the exceptional hardened steel construction that will give potential thieves a tough time. The robust connections, too, offer high resistance against manipulations and attacks with traditional tools. Thus, the Squire Snaplok 260 scares off potential thieves.
• Very robust U-lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Lighter than many equivalent U-locks
• Enter your personal code to open the lock
• 5-digit code with 100,000 combinations
• Individually adjustable number combination
• TORQ DRIV technology ensure the lock cannot be accidentally recoded
• Lock housing resistant to manipulations
• Locks both sides of the shackle inside the body
• Form-fitting wheels and locking socket
• High-contrast numbers are easy to read
• Hardened boron steel shackle
• Shackle: approx. 13 mm Ø
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Shackle clearance: approx. 130 mm
• Shackle remains closed when lock joint is opened by force
• Squire security rating 9 out of 10 (very high security)
• Squire product series: Sport BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 295 x 135 / 100 mm
• Inner dimensions: at least approx. 260 x 105 / 60 mm
• Material: specially hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 965 g (lock)
In the box:
• Squire Snaplok 260 U-lock
• TORQ DRIV adjustment tool
For easy frame mounting and protection of the Snaplok 260, we recommend to use the matching mounting bracket (product code: 2284329).
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Snaplock 260 inkl. Halter