- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Don’t rely on cellar doors and garage doors!
The WA300 Wall Anchor from Henry Squire makes sure that your bike is almost as secure within your own four walls as the walls themselves. With the wall anchor made of 5 mm thick, hardened steel, you create a stable attachment point for bike locks to reliably protect your bike against theft. As an alternative, you can use the Squire WA300 as a floor anchor in the screed, if the walls are not solid enough.
The wall mount is attached to the wall using sturdy steel plugs and hexagon socket bolts. To prevent potential thieves from simply unscrewing the Squire wall mount, the hexagon socket is then permanently closed with a steel ball. In this way, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your bike in future – whether in your flat, garage, cellar or on the wall.
• Stable fastening anchor for brick or concrete walls
• Suitable for most common bike locks
• Ideal for securing bikes in the flat, garage, cellar or on the house wall
• Squire Security Level 5 out of 10 (medium safety)
• Can also be used as floor anchor
• Permanent theft protection through stable steel bolts with steel ball securing
• Material: hardened steel
• Thickness: approx. 5 mm
• Passage/eyelet for bike locks: approx. 31 x 35 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 128 x 40 mm
• Weight: approx. 385 g (incl. fixing material)
In the box:
• 1 x Henry Squire WA 300 ground and wall mount incl. fixing material (without locking chain)
For maximum theft protection, we recommend using a bike lock with a high security level. Please note that when combining the Squire WA300 anchor with a compatible Squire lock, the lower security level will always apply.
By using the steel ball, the hexagon socket of the steel bolts is permanently locked. Once installed, the wall mount can only be removed with great effort.
- Smartphone operated:
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- WA 300