- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Beware the power of this brake caliper!
As the legitimate successor of the Guide RSC, SRAM’s G2 RSC disc brake is following in great footsteps. To accept the inheritance with dignity, the technology, features and design of the US-American 4-piston brake are not based on the Guide Series but on the much more aggressive and powerful big sister – the SRAM Code!
Thus, the SRAM G2 has a much stiffer brake caliper than the Guide for improved power transfer to the disc rotor, an optimised interior with heat-resistant and insulating phenol pistons and a revised lever design with optimised bite point. All these features result in an excellent combination of modulation, power, reduced forearm fatigue and heat resistance. Ideal to gain that last tenth of a second on a breathtaking descent.
In addition, the G2 RSC comes with all adjustment features and technologies SRAM has to offer. A tool-free lever reach (Reach > R) and bite point adjustment (Contact Piont > C) allows you to adjust the brake lever fit to your personal preferences. The SwingLink™ technology (> S) offers proper stopping power for braking on steep descents or in tightest bends, thanks to reduced lever travel (free stroke) and improved power transfer.
At a weight of a mere 255 grams.
• Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
• Material: forged alloy brake caliper, aluminium brake lever, phenol-based brake piston
• Brake caliper: Post Mount
• Hose length: 2000 mm (for the rear wheel)
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Brake pads: organic on steel backing plate
• Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
• SwingLink™: less lever travel (free stroke) and a special cam shape for improved balance between power and precision and smooth braking
• Bleeding Edge™ ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
• Contact Point Adjustment: Adjust the position of the bite point for an individual brake lever fit
• Flip Flop brake lever for left or right side mounting
• Tool-free lever reach adjustment, adjustable banjo on brake caliper
• Compatible with MatchMaker™ and MatchMaker X™
• Recommended disc rotors: SRAM Centerline (product code: 2272866 (6 bolt) or 2270917 (Center Lock))
• Weight: approx. 255 g (with 850 mm brake hose / without disc)
In the box:
• 1x SRAM G2 RSC rear disc brake caliper (filled and bled ready for installation)
• 1x pair of SRAM brake pads (organic)
• 1x MMX™ lever clamp
• Mounting kit (olive, insert pin, material for shortening and connecting the brake hoses, brake caliper bolts)
Disc rotors and adapters are NOT included.
For the SRAM G2 RSC front disc brake caliper see product code: 2288377.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: