- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Guide R front disc brake -2017-
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A steep and rocky line? Now there is no way back you do not have to be afraid, because with the SRAM Guide R disc brake you will easily manage the downhill section. With four brake pistons and a DirectLink lever design, it is a child's play to achieve the required braking forces. To control the front wheel disc brake you will only need one finger. Apropos fingers – of course, you can individually adjust the lever reach. With this equipment you will stay cool - just like your brake caliper thanks to the Heat Shield technology.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
. Post Mount brake caliper
· Cable length: 950 mm (only suitable for front wheel)
· For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· Brake pads: organic on steel brake shoes
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· DirectLink lever design: precise braking when operating the brake lever
· Bleeding Edge ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
· Heat Shield technology minimizes heat transfer to the caliper body and thus reduces the brake fluid temperature by about 20°C
· Flip Flop brake lever for left and right-hand installation
· Lever reach adjustment without tools, adjustable banjo-type connector at brake caliper
· Compatible with MatchMaker and MatchMaker X
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (item no.: 2074151 or 2185554)
· Material: aluminium brake caliper, aluminium brake lever
· Weight: approx. 390 g
Including: SRAM Guide R front disc brake (filled ready for installation and bled) incl 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), lever clamp, olive, insert pin, material to shorten and connect the brake cables as well as brake caliper bolts.
Please note: Brake discs and adapter not included
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.5018.100.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: