- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
SRAM Red 22 Aero/TT eTap groupset
Product code: 2195728
With the Sram Red 22 eTap you get an optimised version specially for aero and triathlon bikes. As opposed to the standard version, the shift and brake... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €40.95 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Sram Red 22 eTap you get an optimised version specially for aero and triathlon bikes. As opposed to the standard version, the shift and brake levers are missing here are are replaced by blips.
The blips can be individually assembled at the handlebar bar or aero bar, depending on the riding position and the preferences of the rider.
The blip box can be attached centrally at the stem/handlebar, takes up the cabling and serves as interface to the front derailleur and rear derailleur.
In order to ensure a smooth functioning of the wireless communication between the components, SRAM uses their specially developed AIREA™ technology. By using a 128 bit encoding, the components communicate with each other. An individual code is used for every pairing of a groupset made up of shift lever, front derailleur and rear derailleur to make sure wrong signals with other riders are excluded.
SRAM Red eTap front derailleur
· can be used for Sram 2 x 11systems (Red 22/Force 22/Rival 22)
· material: aluminium/steel/composite
· for braze-on socket
· YAW™ technology, trimming-free shifting
· for large chainring 46-55 teeth, capacity: 16 teeth
SRAM Red eTap rear derailleur
· can be used for Sram 2 x 11 systems (Red 22/Force 22/Rival 22)
· ANT+ radio technology for display at compatible Garmin devices (note: update required)
· material: aluminium/carbon/titanium
· ceramic derailleur wheels
· short cage: max. 28 teeth
Sram eTap blip
· cable length: 650 mm
· attachment via separate composite holder (up to Ø 32 mm)
Sram eTap blip box
· four slots
· serves for pairing of components and for shifiting of the front derailleur
· attachment via Garmin compatible holder at the stem
Battery state display directly at the component:
· LED shines green: 100% - 25%
· LED shines red: 25% - 15%
· LED blinks red: 15%-0%
Battery of rear derailleur and front derailleur can be replaced against each other!
Range with full battery:
· SRAM Red eTap blip box (CR 2032 battery): approx. 2 years
· SRAM Red eTap front derailleur: approx. 1.000 km
· SRAM Red eTap rear derailleur: approx. 1.000 km
· SRAM Red eTap front derailleur incl. battery: approx. 190 g
· SRAM Red eTap rear derailleur incl. battery: approx. 240 g
· SRAM Red eTap blip: approx. 16 g (pair)
further features can be found at https://sramroadsupport.zendesk.com/hc/de
SRAM Red 22 eTap front derailleur, rear derailleur, four blips, blip box incl. holder, charger and eTap USB dongle for firmware updates
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.3018.120.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 003018120000, 00.3018.120.000