- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Rival 22 Double Tap brake/shift lever combination
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Regarding their design and ergonomics, the mechanical SRAM Rival 22 Double Tap brake/shift levers are inspired by the RED 22.
Thanks to the individual adjustability of the shifting and braking unit, the Rival 22 impresses with easy and comfortable handling.
The Rival 22 also comes with the proven SRAM Double Tap™ technology.
Simply tap the shifter to loosen the cable and to shift down; press and hold the shifter to tension the cable and to shift up.
· For SRAM 2 x 11-speed road bike systems
· Double Tap™ for faster and more intuitive shifting
· ErgoDynamics™ for individual lever reach adjustment
· Zero-Loss Technology for direct shifting after operating the lever
· Internally routed shift and brake cable, thus visually and aerodynamically optimized
· Material: aluminium, lever caps made of composite material
· Weight: approx. 335 g
· 1 pair
Including: Rival 22 brake/shift lever incl. shift cables, brake cables and cable casings
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.7018.143.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: