- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Rival 22 hydraulic disc brake/shift lever combination – rear wheel –
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM Rival 22 rear brake offers uncompromising braking performance in all conditions. Thanks to 18 mm brake caliper pistons, even smaller brake discs can generate full braking power.
The shifting and brake unit also allows for individual adjustment, which gives you the possibility to get the most out of your Rival 22.
· For SRAM 2 x 11-speed road bike systems
· Double Tap™ for faster and more intuitive shifting
· ErgoDynamics™ for individual lever reach adjustment
· Large, easy-to-access Ergo Blade levers
· Internally routed shift cable, thus visually and aerodynamically optimized
· Adjustable banjo on brake caliper for best cable routing
· Material brake lever: aluminium
· Material shift lever: aluminium
· Material brake caliper: forged aluminium, two part, Ø 18 mm
· Brake caliper according to Postmount standard (74 mm)
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· Hose length: 1800 mm
· Weight: approx. 495 g (incl. filled brake hose)
Including: right Rival 22 brake/shift lever incl. brake hose and brake caliper, shift cable and cable casing, olive and insert as well as brake caliper fastening bolts
Manufacturer's ref. rear wheel: 00.7018.144.003
- Manufacturer`s ref.: