- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Sram Force 22 hydraulic rim brake brake/shift lever combination
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Braking later means staying fast longer. That's the motto of hydraulic road bike disc brakes. If seconds matter, hydraulic brakes can give you a decisive advantage: The rider can brake later and needs less braking force thanks to the liquid brake medium that can be dosed easily.The Sram Red 22 offers you a very good performance on downhills with long braking intervals. The advantage of this system lies in the possibility of retrofitting – no special frames are required because the brakes come with the classic road bike mounting standard. Moreover, they are significantly less sensitive to dirt.
Hydraulic systems on road bikes and cross bikes offer you a higher performance and stability than classic, mechanical brakes. The closed system contributes to longer maintenance intervals.
The Sram Force is a braking system with the same features as the Red series, but with less carbon add-ons, which makes it slightly heavier.
· DoubleTap technology: There is only one shift lever: a short "tap" loosens the cable, gears shift down; when "firmly pushed" the cable is pulled, gears shift up.
· double/11-speed indexed
· shift and brake lever reach adjustment
· large, easily reachable Ergo Blade levers
· left shift lever with Zero Loss technology
· internal shift cable to optimise both the appearance and aerodynamics
· material shift lever: carbon
· material brake lever: aluminium
· forged aluminium brake arms
· short brake dimension: 40 - 50 mm
· for maximum tyre width: 700 x 28 C
· for maximum rim width: 27,4 mm
· brake liquid used: DOT 5.1
· hose length front: approx. 600 mm/ rear: 1300 mm
· exchangeable cartridge brake pads
· incl. shift cables and cable casings, hose, lever and brake body, filled ready for mounting and bled, as well as different sleeve nuts (30 mm, 20 mm, 12 mm) for fixing the front wheel brake
· weight: approx. 835 g (incl. filled brake hose)
Note: Only compatible with Yaw front derailleurs and double/11-speed Exact Actuation rear derailleurs.
Manufacturer's ref. front wheel: 00.7018.150.002
Manufacturer's ref. rear wheel: 00.7018.150.001