- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM SRAM Red 22 Hydraulic Rim Brake/Shift Lever Combination – Front Wheel –
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sram Red 22 offers very good performance on descents with long braking intervals. The advantage of the system is that it is easy to retrofit – there’s no need for special frames since the brakes feature the classic, road-specific mounting standard.
On road and cross bikes, hydraulic systems offer improved performance and stability compared to mechanical braking systems. In addition, the closed system allows for longer service intervals.
Of course, the Red Series comes with elegant, forged components and carbon parts.
• DoubleTap technology: Allows you to up- and downshift with a single lever. A short tap will give you a quick upshift, while a longer throw of the lever gets you the downshifts.
• Double front derailleur
• Lever reach adjustment
• Large, easy to reach Ergo Blade levers
• Left shift lever with Zero-Loss Technology
• Internal gear cable for improved looks and aerodynamics
• Material: carbon brake and shift lever, forged aluminium brake arms
• Maximum tyre width: 700 x 28 C
• Maximum rim width: 27.4 mm
• Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
• Hose length front: approx. 600 mm
• Replaceable cartridge brake pads
• Including gear cables and outer cables, hose, levers and brake calliper, filled and bled ready for installation
• Weight: approx. XXX g (incl. filled brake hose)
Note: Only compatible with Yaw front derailleurs and double/11-speed Exact Actuation rear derailleurs.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: