- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Stan´s Notubes ZTR Flow MK3 Disc MTB wheels
Product code: 225632102
The ZTR Flow model range is particularly popular among all-mountain and enduro riders. The proven rim design is based on the WideRight system and come... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ZTR Flow model range is particularly popular among all-mountain and enduro riders.
The proven rim design is based on the WideRight system and comes with a wider overall rim width of 29 mm to improve tyre stability and thus control at any speed.
The Neo hubs use larger cartridge bearings and angled flanges. In this way, they can manage occuring forces better so that the bearings will last longer. The angled hub flange allows for an optimized spoke position to reduce the load put on the elbow and with that the risk of spoke breakage. A 4-pawl system inside the freehub body makes sure all your pedalling effort is converted into speed.
· Rim material: aluminium 6069
· Rim width: 32.3 mm
· Rim height: 16 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
· Type of spokes: Sapim Force 2.0/1.7/1.8 mm, black, 32 hole
· Spoke nipples: Sapim Aluminium Secure Lock
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings
· Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 4-pawl system
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
· 11-speed Shimano MTB cassettes
· Front axle: 15 x 100 mm
· Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm
· ETRTO 27,5": 584 x 29 C
· Weight 27,5": 1807 g
· ETRTO 29": 622 x 29 C
· Weight 29": 1918 g
· Max. tyre width 2,8"
· Max. weight of rider: 113 kg
· Including: wheels incl. tubeless valves and tubeless ready tape
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5": 337000034
Manufacturer's ref. 29": 337000038
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 15 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM