- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You want to ride as fast uphill as downhill, always hunting for your best time? Then the Stan's Notubes ZTR Crest wheelset is a good choice for you! The almost legendary Crest wheelset has been significantly improved with the Crest MK3.
The larger inner rim width with BST technology allows for the installation of tubeless ready systems that offer great benefits with regards to performance and puncture protection compared to conventional tyre systems. Thanks to the use of an improved rim alloy, the rim is even lighter than its predecessor model without losing stability. Larger cartridge sealed bearings and a 4-pawl freehub ensure long-lasting and smooth riding pleasure.
· Rim material: aluminium 6069
· Rim width: 26.3 mm
· Rim height: 15.8 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
· Type of spokes: Sapim Force 2.0/1.7/1.8 mm, black, 32 hole
· Spoke nipples: Sapim Aluminium Secure Lock
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings
· Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 4-pawl system
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Compatible with 9-/10-speed Shimano/Sram
· 11-speed Shimano MTB cassettes
· Front axle: 15 x 100 mm
· Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm
· ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 23 C
· Weight 27.5": 1528 g
· ETRTO 29": 622 x 23 C
· Weight 29": 1592 g
· Max. tyre width: 2,25"
· Max. weight of the rider: 86kg
· Including: wheels incl. tubeless valves and tubeless ready tape
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5": 337000018
Manufacturer's ref. 29": 337000022
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 15 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM