The magnetic brake of the Blue Matic consists of two discs with eight permanent magnets each. The 10 position handlebar resistance lever allows you to change the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. While training the resistance increases when you cycle faster and/or in a heavier mode. The maximum resistance is 700 Watt.
· 1 kg flywheel
· Robust, foldable frame and large feet
· Two discs with 8 magnets each
· Suitable for 26"-29" bikes with a wheel outer diameter of 600-710 mm
· Incl. special quick release for the rear wheel hub
· For bikes with thru axle the T1706/T1707, item no. 2006415, is required.
Attention: "Skyliner" T2590 front wheel holder optionally available with prod. code 1902963.
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.