- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Experience the performance and flexibility of modern indoor training – whenever and wherever you like. With the Tacx Boost roller trainer you won’t be tied down to a power supply and you’ll be just as well equipped for intensive workouts a home as you are for warm-ups before competitions. Just mount the bike and off you go. In the bundle with the Garmin speed sensor 2 you receive precise training values over the smartphone and can even use your indoor trainer for virtual cycling.
The Tacx Boost’s magnetic induction brake has two 8 ferrite permanent magnets that are capable of producing a high resistance, even at low speeds. Use the handlebar lever to switch through the ten levels, all the way up to 1050 watts . From intensive interval training all the way to performance-based power workouts – it’s all possible. The enclosed braking unit stays quiet while running, while the 1.65 kg heavy flywheel provides a real road feeling. The stabilising Skyliner front wheel support is also included with the trainer, so that you can keep control, even on explosive sprints.
Anyone looking for an extra workout challenge can simply turn the Tacx Boost into a smart trainer. You can use the speed data from the bundle’s Garmin sensors with compatible cycling apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad or the Tacx Training app, which are able to calculate your wattage – Tacx calls this “virtual power” technology. Just enter your resistance level into the app and get started with the virtual training. The set also includes a 30-day premium trial for the Tacx Training app. So you’re all ready to go with your Tacx Boost roller trainer bundle – from mobile use all the way to virtual cycling.
• Wheel-on roller trainer with handlebar lever
• Manually-controlled magnetic brake with 10 levels of resistance
• Wired handlebar component, display indicates resistance level
• No power supply necessary
• Quiet thanks to enclosed braking unit
• Realistic riding feeling with 1.6 kg flywheel (simulates a mass inertia of 9.18 kg)
• Elastogel roll with centre tread made from hardened steel: sound absorbing, quiet, and wear-free
• Non-slip Skyliner front wheel support: stabilises and raises front wheel to the level of the rear wheel
• Virtual Power*: can be used together with the included speed sensor for virtual training through programmes such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, or the Tacx Training app
• Can be folded down to a small size, front wheel stand acts as a handle
• Special quick-release skewer for road bikes (130 mm) and mountain bikes (135 mm)
• Comes with 30-day premium access for Tacx Training app
• Material: steel, plastic (casing); elastogel, hardened steel (drive unit)
• Drivetrain: wheel-on
• Resistance adjustment: manually adjusted magnetic brake
• Magnets: 2 x 8 ferrite magnets
• Resistance levels: 10
• Flywheel weight: approx. 1.6 kg
• Mass inertia (simulated): 9.18 kg
• Braking power: up to approx. 1050 watts
• Maximum torque: 17 Nm
• Maximum braking power: 50 N
• Compatible rear wheel sizes: 26” - 29” wheels with an outer diameter of 610 - 720 mm
• Compatible rear wheel hubs: 130/135 QR (thru axle adapter separately available, see below)
• Dimensions (unfolded): 675 × 650 x 410 mm
• Dimensions (when folded): approx. 565 x 410 x 245 mm
• Weight: approx. 8.53 kg
Details GARMIN speed sensor generation 2:
• External speed sensor can be connected to bike computer or smartphone
• Measures speed, route length, and ride time
• Exact values even in difficult GPS conditions
• May be used as a stand-alone device (no pairing with GPS device required, time/distance tracking)
• Signal provided by accelerometer (no magnet required)
• Mounted on wheel hub
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™
• Interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Battery: CR2032 round cell battery (pre-installed, replaceable)
• Battery life: approx. 1 year at an average use of 1 hour/day
• Internal memory: up to 300 hours of activity data
• Incl. mounting case
Tacx Training app:
Analyse your data, compare yourself with other community members, or choose one of 150 video routes to ride along to real life videos of a variety of stretches across the world.
In the box:
• 1 Tacx Boost bicycle indoor trainer, incl. 30-day premium access to the Tacx Training app
• 1 Tacx Skyliner front wheel support (also separately available, see product code 1902963)
• 1 Garmin Speed Sensor 2 (also separately available, see product code 2292480)
• 1 quick release skewer 130/135 x 5 mm
Compatible accessories at ROSE:
• Tacx indoor trainer tyres (product code 1910643)
• Tacx thru axle adapter (product code 2006415)
• Tacx sweat-catcher for smartphones (product code 2187057)
The virtual training with Virtual Power uses training modes that are based on your wattage. It does NOT support interactive training with automatic resistance adjustment. Find out more with the below video.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Wireless control:
- Fluid resistance:
- Mechanical control:
- Magnetic resistance: