- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Set, consisting of one Flux S T2900.61 roller trainer (prod. code: 2281009), one Garmin HRM Dual (prod. code: 2286881), one T2918 training mat (prod. code: 2255128) + 6 months of premium access to the Garmin training app
Description Flux S
The upgraded Flux S Smart direct drive trainer by Tacx allows for much more silent and more precise training that is even closer to reality. Once fitted with the proper cassette, all you need to do is remove the rear wheel and attach the rear dropouts of your bike to the axle of the smart indoor trainer. That’s it. The indoor trainer is extremely stable and provides maximum stability for ambitious training sessions at home. No matter if you are riding out of the saddle on simulated climbs or whether you are launching an attack.
Based on the Flux Smart, the trainer comes in a new design for improved drivetrain compatibility and more space for long cage rear derailleurs, so that you can use cassettes with large sprockets. Yet, there’s no cassette supplied with the trainer. Inside, there’s a massive flywheel for a realistic ride feel. By combining high inertia with smart electronics, the flywheel offers the basis for reliable, constant power measurement. The trainer offers accurate power measurement and reduces the noise level and vibrations to a minimum.
Coloured LED lights on the side of the FLUX S Smart indicate if the trainer is powered and paired with a device via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE). Once paired, you can use all functions of Tacx apps, the cloud website or your favourite applications. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Create training plans, analyse your data and export your activities e.g. to Strava. You can also use your favourite apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or document your cycling goals. You can of course also train without using a software. The trainer’s smart electronics then control resistance in a progressive power curve, simulating riding on the flat.
With the help of the Tacx Utility App, you can update the firmware of your FLUX S Smart to always benefit from the latest improvements and features.
• Extremely silent direct drive trainer
• Also for bikes with a long cage
• Measures speed, cadence and power
• Realistic ride feel
• Max. resistance: 1500 W
• Max. braking power: 65 N
• Accuracy: max. +/- 3 %
• Calibration: Spin down
• Max. simulated incline: 10% (up to a total weight of 75 kg)
• Flywheel: 7 kg
• Mass inertia: 23 kg
• Resistance unit: contactless, zero maintenance, electronic brake
• Control: interactive
• Training in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone etc.)
• Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C
• Data display and control via compatible sports watches and bike computers
• Free Tacx cycling and training software available for download on the Tacx website, in the App Store or in the Google Play Store (with a fee-based premium account you will have unlimited access to all features)
• Compatible with Tacx apps and third-party software supporting open ANT+ FE-C protocols, e.g. BKool, Kinomap, TrainerRoad, Zwift
• Power supply: 110-240 V
• LED display for operation and data connection
• Compatible axles: rear hub spacing Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm and 148 mm (separate adapter required for 135 x 10 mm and 135 x 12 mm)
• Compatible cassettes: Shimano and SRAM 8-/9-/10-/11-speed (not included)
• Dimensions: approx. 67 x 65 x 47 cm
• Weight: approx. 23 kg
In the box:
• 1 Tacx Flux S Smart T2900S indoor trainer
• 1 axle adapter for 5 x 130/135 mm QR incl. quick release
• 1 axle adapter for 12 x 142 mm thru axle
• 1 axle adapter for 12 x 148 mm BOOST axle
• 1 spacer for 9/10-speed cassettes
• 1 power cable
• Mounting kit
• 1-month subscription to the Tacx Premium software
Cassette NOT included.
For SRAM XD/XDR and Campagnolo cassettes, you’ll need a separate freehub body!
• Tacx freehub body SRAM XD/XDR T2875.76 (prod. code: 2297844)
• Tacx freehub body Campagnolo T2875.51 (C) (prod. code: 2297689)
• ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices, no integrated ANT+ radio technology (prod. code: 2268039)
• GARMIN HRM Pro™ chest strap for information on your heart rate (prod. code: 2308908)
• Tacx T2935 Sweat Set (prod. code 2280657) including the clever T2931 sweat cover (prod. code: 2187057) with a separate smartphone compartment and a high-quality Tacx T2940 towel.
• Tacx tablet holder T2092 (prod. code: 2005692) or Tacx T2098 tablet stand (prod. code: 2054014) to position your tablet where you need it.
Description Garmin HRM Dual
Garmin’s premium heart rate chest straps reliably transfer your heart rate data to compatible sports watches and bike computers in real time. The new thing about the Garmin HRM Dual™ heart rate sensor is that data is transferred via the well-known ANT+® Standard as well as via BLUETOOTH® Low Energy.
This allows for easy pairing with your Garmin devices, online training apps like Zwift or STRAVA and compatible training tools in the gym. The soft fabric chest strap with rounded edges and covered seams is extremely comfortable to wear.
• Protocol: ANT+® Standard (2.4 GHz) and BLUETOOTH® 5.0 (BLE)
• Range: approx. 3m
• Operating temperature: -5 °C to 50 °C
• Battery life: approx. 3.5 years (with an average use of 1 hour per day)
• Battery: CR2032 (replaceable)
• Water resistance: 1 ATM (no heart rate measurement in water!)
• Weight: approx. 54.4 g
• Sensor: approx. 62 x 34 x 11 mm
• Strap: approx. 63.5 to 132 cm (adjustable)
In the box:
• 1x Garmin HRM Dual™ heart rate sensor incl. CR 2032 button cell
• 1 Garmin premium cloth chest strap
Description T2918 Training Mat
The Tacx T2918 training mat has a material thickness of 6 mm and protects your floor from damage and dirt, while the thick layer also dampens noise and vibrations.
Another advantage: If you are no longer using the exercise bike, the mat can be rolled up and stowed away in no time.
• Material: foam
• Material thickness: 6 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 85 x 180 cm
The set also includes premium access to the training app for 6 months.
- Simulated slope:
- Turob trainer wattage:
- Supplied data:
- Bicycle compatibility:
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control: