- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tacx Neo T2800 2018 smart trainer
Product code: 227226201
Remove the rear wheel, install the chain and off you go. The Tacx Neo offers a direct riding feel thanks to the “real direct drive” concept. A transmi... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €114.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Remove the rear wheel, install the chain and off you go. The Tacx Neo offers a direct riding feel thanks to the “real direct drive” concept. A transmission to a roller is not necessary to generate resistance. As the motor is directly connected to the freehub body, there is a lower number of revolutions which in turn reduces running noise significantly. Simply put on the desired cassette for a realistic training ride. After you have removed the rear wheel of your bike, you can clamp the rear stay into the trainer and install the chain. Now you can already start training. The trainer comes with a Bluetooth Smart- and ANT+ interface and can therefore be easily connected to a tablet or smartphone to have your training data in view. Using a tablet even makes an interactive training possible, e.g. with training programmes or videos. The optional Tacx upgrade kit T2990 allows connecting the trainer to a PC, so that you can enjoy the full extent of training-supporting programmes and the virtual Tacx world via the Tacx Trainer 4 Advanced software and a push-button control unit. After the training, you can fold the trainer to a small size and stow it away easily.
· Max. braking power: 2200 watts / 25% gradient
· Simulates gradient
· Virtual flywheel, mass inertia variable up to 125 kg
· Can be used with or without power supply (without electricity, the motor will not simulate a realistic drive downhill)
· Robust yet foldable construction
· Free Tacx Cycling App available for download in the App Store or Google Play Store (compatible with iPad 3, iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 or later)
· Free training with display of speed, cadence, heart rate and power via Tacx Cycling App; interactive training with Real Life Videos (demo video Mont Faron, Toulon, France incl. special Tacx Real Life Videos for tablets available via Cycling App), as well as the use of training programmes, pre-installed fitness tests and the subsequent analysis of your training units is only possible when using a tablet
· Compatible with third-party training apps and software which also support the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad or BKool
· The trainer can also be used without tablet, smartphone or interface and, in this case, calculates the resistance you would feel on a flat road
· No calibration required
· The display of the heart rate requires a chest strap that is compatible with the tablet or smartphone (e.g. Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap, item no. 2054023)
· For connecting the trainer with your computer, you will need the Tacx upgrade kit Smart T2990, item no. 2115926
· In order to adjust the position and operating distance of the tablet, we recommend using the Tacx tablet holder T2092, item no. 2005692, or the Tacx tablet stand T2098, item no. 2054014
· To fully enjoy the Tacx Virtual Reality worlds with realistic steering and turning in combination with a PC, you can upgrade the trainer with the steering frame T2430 Tacx Neo Track (item no. 2162863)
· Item no.: 2268039 is required for a PC connection in combination with third-party software
· Weight: approx. 21,5 kg
· Robust yet foldable construction
· Suitable for rear stay dropouts for hubs with 5 mm quick-release skewer and a hub width of 130 mm or 135 mm (5 x 130/135 mm QR)
· With optional adapter T2835/T2840 (item no. 2223085) also suitable for bikes with thru axle mount
· Incl. Skyliner front wheel support, special quick release skewer, 1 x lock ring (for 11-tooth top-gear sprocket), 1 x lock ring (for top-gear spockets of 12 teeth or more) and mounting material
Cassette not included!
The Edco-Multisys freehub body comes with a universal mount, suitable for the following cassettes:
Shimano and SRAM: 9-/10-/11-speed (all models)
Note: For Campagnolo, you need a separate freehub body (optionally available with item no.: 2272265)
Both lockrings included are designed for use with the cassettes mentioned above. To fit/remove the lock ring, you need a crank puller with Shimano mount and a chain whip.
Note: EU plug included. In order to use the device in the UK, you need an adapter 2 pin Euro into 3 pin UK, like e.g. item no. 2152680.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: