- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Tacx Neo T2800 turbo trainer compatible for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 2017 model
Product code: 2151690
Remove the rear wheel, install the chain and off you go. The Tacx Neo offers a direct riding feel thanks to the “real direct drive” concept. A transmi... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €114.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Remove the rear wheel, install the chain and off you go. The Tacx Neo offers a direct riding feel thanks to the “real direct drive” concept. A transmission to a roller is not necessary to generate resistance. Because of the fact that the motor is directly linked with the free-wheel body, there is a lower number of revolutions which in turn reduces the running noise significantly. Simply put on the desired cassette gradation for a realistic training ride. After you have removed the rear wheel of your bike, you can clamp the rear stay into the trainer and install the chain. Now you can already start training. The trainer comes with a Bluetooth Smart- and ANT+ interface and can therefore be easily connected to a tablet or smartphone to have your training data in view. Using a tablet even makes an interactive training possible, e.g. with training programmes or videos. The optional Tacx Upgradekit T2990 allows connecting the trainer to a PC, so that you can enjoy the full extent of training-supporting programmes and the virtual Tacx world via the Tacx Trainer 4 Advanced software and a push-button control unit. After the training, you can fold the trainer to a small size and stow it away easily.
· Max. braking power: 2200 watts
· Can be used with or without power supply (without electricity, the motor will not simulate a realistic drive downhill)· stabile und gleichzeitig faltbare Konstruktion
· Free Tacx Cycling App can be downloaded in the App Store or Google Play Store (compatible with iPad 3, iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 or later)
· Free training with display of speed, cadence, heart rate and power via Tacx Cycling App; the use of training programmes, pre-installed fitness tests and the subsequent analysis of your training units is only possible when using a tablet
· Compatible with training app and software of other suppliers which also support the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad or BKool
· The trainer can also be used without tablet, smartphone or interface and, in this case, calculates the resistance you would feel on a flat road
· The display of the heart rate requires a chest strap that is compatible with the tablet or smartphone (e.g. Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap, item no. 2054023)
· For connecting the trainer with your computer, you will need the Tacx upgrade kit Smart T2990, item no. 2115926
· In order to adjust the position and operating distance of the tablet, we recommend to use the Tacx tablet holder T2092, item no. 2005692, or the Tacx tablet stand T2098, item no. 2054014
· To fully enjoy the Tacx Virtual Reality worlds with realistic steering and turning in combination with a PC, you can upgrade the trainer with the steering frame T2430 Tacx Neo Track (item no. 2162863)
· Suitable for rear stay dropouts for hubs with 5 mm quick-release skewer and a hub width of 130 mm or 135 mm (5 x 130/135 mm QR)
· With optional adapter T2835/T2840 (item no. 2223085) also suitable for bikes with thru axle moun
· Incl. Skyliner front wheel support, special quick release skewer, 1 x lock ring (for 11-tooth top-gear sprocket), 1 x lock ring (for top-gear spockets of 12 teeth or more) and mounting material
Cassette not included!
The Edco-Multisys free-wheel body comes with a universal mount, suitable for the following cassettes:
Shimano and SRAM: 9-/10-/11-speed (all models)
Campagnolo: all 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes with 4 openings
9-speed: Centaur, Ghibli
10-speed: Record, Record Ti, Chorus, Centaur 2009, Centaur 2011
11-speed: Record, Record Ti, Super Record, Super Record Ti, Chorus, Athena
Not suitable for Campagnolo cassettes with 8 openings.
Both lockrings included are designed for use with the cassettes mentioned above. For mounting/dismounting the lock ring, you need a crank puller with Shimano mount and a chain whip.
Note: EU plug included. For using the device in the UK you need an adapter 2 pin Euro into 3 pin UK, like e.g. item no. 2152680.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- T2800, T2800ALT
- Without brake resistance system: