- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Satori smart trainer by Tacx combines complex technology and ease of operation. An innovative system accurately measures speed, cadence and power. This data is then transferred to a compatible device (tablet, smartphone, sports watch etc.) via ANT+ or Bluetooth® Smart technology. You can connect the Satori quickly and easily to smartphones and tablets using the Tacx Cycling apps. The display of your tablet or smartphone then shows the power output, speed and cadence. Even the heart rate can be displayed when using a chest strap for your tablet or smartphone (not included). You can adjust the resistance of the magnet brake in 10 steps via the handlebar resistance lever. The maximum resistance is 950 watts.
• Free download of Tacx Cycling app for tablets or smartphones (internet connection required; for current compatibilities see www.tacx.com)
• You can also order and download Tacx videos using a Tacx Cycling app for your tablet to ride classic races and legendary stages (incl. demo videos Mont Faron, Toulon; speed display)
• Your performance data is displayed in form of ‘dynamic’ graphs while ycling
• Creation of own training programmes, preinstalled fitness tests, the data is stored for subsequent analysis (only possible with tablet app) and free training
• Suitable for 26" - 29" wheels with a wheel outer Ø of 610 - 720 mm
• Incl. special quick release skewer for rear hub and “Skyliner” front wheel support
• For bikes with thru axle, you’ll need the adapter T1706/T1707, item no. 2006415
• You can attach your tablet or smartphone to your handlebar with the optionally available Tacx T2092 bracket for tablets, item no. 2005692.
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Without brake resistance system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: