- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tacx Set Roller Trainer Neo 2T Smart T2875, NEO Motion Plates, T2918 Training Mat and 6 Months Premium Access Training App
1,007.99 € RRP €1,677.99
Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233408201
Set consisting of one Neo 2T Smart T2875 roller trainer (prod. code: 2292740), one NEO Motion Plates (prod. code: 2329384), one T2918 training mat (prod. code: 2255128) and 6 months of premium access to the Garmin training app
Description Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875
It’s hard to make something great even better –
and the NEO Series indoor trainers by Tacx have always been great. However, with the NEO 2T Smart T2875, the developers of the Dutch indoor training specialist managed to further optimise the iconic, progressive and popular smart trainer.
It’s hard to believe but true... newly designed magnets inside the NEO 2T indoor trainer by Tacx allow for significantly smoother running. Any noise generated from internal air displacement is greatly reduced, as are vibrations that transfer to the floor at low cadence. The result is a smart trainer that is quieter than ever.
In addition, the new motor design of the NEO 2T improves ride feel on climbs or during acceleration. The direct drive of the turbo trainer is even more powerful, which allows for higher resistance levels under certain conditions – especially during sprints or at low speed. At that, the trainer is incredibly responsive and immediately reacts to changing speed or gradient. Thanks to dynamic inertia, it compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination for a realistic ride.
Modern electronics with a fast chipset precisely control the brake and offer the basis for reliable, consistent power measurement. The system measures your power within 1% accuracy for extremely reliable performance data.
Apart from precise measurement of speed, cadence and power though, the Tacx Neo 2T Smart offers capacitive sensors to separately measure your left and right pedal stroke. By adding ANT+ connectivity and cycling dynamics, you are now able to analyse your pedal stroke via third-party software. For instance with Cycling Dynamics on your Garmin Edge bike computer.
The rear axle of the NEO 2T is designed to make it compatible with more bikes. The rear axle of the smart home trainer is compatible with 130/135 mm quick release skewers as well as modern 142/148 x 12 mm thru axles without the need for complicated adapter solutions. You can use your own thru axle and only need to put the corresponding axle component on the trainer.
Once paired, you can use all functions of Tacx apps, the cloud website or your favourite third-party applications. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Coloured LED floor spots indicate your power, connection indicator LEDs indicate if the trainer is powered and connected with a device via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE). Create training plans, analyse your data and export your activities to Strava. You can also use your favourite apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or document your cycling goals.
Of course, you can also train without an external power source. Like the Tacx Bushido Smart trainer, it comes with a permanent motor and electronics that are set to generate energy from your cycling movement, enabling the trainer to communicate with apps and control the resistance unit. It features all smart functions (except descent simulation) as long as you keep cycling.
To update the firmware of your Neo 2T Smart and use the latest features, you can visit the Tacx cloud website.
• PEDAL STROKE ANALYSIS: Independently measures the power of your left and your right leg. This helps you to reduce muscle power deficits while improving your riding and pedalling technique.
(Please note: You can only use the pedal stroke analysis within the Tacx software in combination with the Windows 10 desktop app!)
• ROAD FEEL: Feel different road surfaces like cobblestones and gravel. The feature can be used in combination with the Tacx or Zwift app.
• ISOKINETIC AND ISOTONIC: Train with a constant speed or power level.
• CONNECTION INDICATORS: Intuitive LED lights indicated if you’re connected via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE) and powered.
• NO CALIBRATION: Connect and get going with the NEO 2T - this top model among Tacx indoor trainers doesn’t need any calibration.
• FOLDABLE: A foldable frame allows for easy transport and storage.
• Type of trainer: interactive smart trainer with direct drive and electromagnetic motor brake
• Magnets: 32 neodymium magnets
• Electrical requirements: 110-240 volt (mains plug optional)
• Power indicator: multicoloured LEDs, spotlight on the floor
• Connection indicator: 2 LEDs
• Firmware upgradable: yes
• Compatible cassettes: SHIMANO and SRAM 8/9/10/11-speed (not included)
• Compatible axles: rear hub spacing Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm and 148 mm (separate adapter required for 135 x 10 mm and 135 x 12 mm)
• Model: T2875
• Max. power (40 km/h) 2200 watts
• Max. incline: approx. 25%
• Simulation of descent: yes
• Max. torque: approx. 88 Nm
• Max. braking power: approx. 260 N
• Flywheel: virtual
• Mass inertia: variable to 125 kg
• Power measurement tolerance: +/- 1 %
• Calibration: no calibration required
• Footprint (L x W): approx. 575 x 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
• Height: approx. 550 mm (21.7 in)
• Dimensions when folded: approx. 620 x 260 x 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
• Weight: approx. 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
Data output & control:
• Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart
• Control: smartphone, tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computer, stand alone link, computer via ANT+antenna
• Output: speed, pedalling cadence, power
• Readout units: smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
In the box:
• 1 Tacx NEO 2T Smart T2875 Indoor Trainer
• 1 adapter cap for 5 x 130/135 mm QR incl. quick release
• 1 adapter cap for 12 x 142 mm thru axle
• 1 adapter cap for 12 x 148 mm BOOST thru axle
• 1 spacer for 9/10-speed cassettes
• 1 power cable
• Mounting kit
• 1-month subscription to the Tacx Premium software
Cassette NOT included.
For SRAM XD/XDR and Campagnolo cassettes, you’ll need a separate freehub body!
• Tacx freehub body SRAM XD/XDR T2875.76 (prod. code: 2297844)
• Tacx freehub body Campagnolo T2875.51 (C) (prod. code: 2297689)
• ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices, no integrated ANT+ radio technology (prod. code: 2268039)
• GARMIN HRM Pro™ chest strap for information on your heart rate (prod. code: 2308908)
• Tacx T2935 Sweat Set (prod. code 2280657) including the clever T2931 sweat cover (prod. code: 2187057) with a separate smartphone compartment and a high-quality Tacx T2940 towel
• Tacx tablet holder T2092 (prod. code: 2005692) or Tacx T2098 tablet stand (prod. code: 2054014) to position your tablet where you need it.
• Tacx Trolley transport bag for Neo 2 Smart (prod. code: 2284019)
Description NEO Motion Plates
Enjoy your most realistic indoor ride with the TACX® NEO Motion Plates!
The motion rails complement the left-to-right movement of TACX® NEO Smart indoor trainers by adding front-to-back movement. These multidirectional movements make for a more natural and dynamic riding experience through a 360-degree pedal revolution.
NEO Motion Plates not only make riding indoors feel like riding outdoors, but they also reduce mechanical forces acting on your body and bike.
• MULTIDIRECTIONAL MOVEMENTS: Complementing the left-to-right movement of the NEO Smart Trainer Series, the NEO Motion Plates add front-to-back movement
• NATURAL RIDING EXPERIENCE: The movements of the plates mimic the feeling of riding outdoors with each pedal stroke
• REDUCTION OF MECHANICAL FORCES: The additional movements reduce the mechanical forces acting on the rider and bike
• EASY INSTALLATION: The NEO Motion Plates magnetically attach to the underside of your NEO smart trainer, making installation very quick and easy without tools
• HIGH STABILITY: The NEO Motion Plates do not affect the stability, compact footprint and nearly silent performance of the NEO trainer
• Including TACX® Motion front wheel support
Compatible roller trainers:
• TACX® NEO 2T Smart (T2875.61)
• TACX® NEO 2 Smart (T2850.61)
• TACX® NEO Smart (T2800.61)
• Dimensions: approx. 58.2 x 12.2 x 10.2 cm
• Additional stand height to NEO trainers: approx. 2.5 cm
• Movement range: approx. 5.0 cm
• Weight: approx. 1.55 kg
• Max. tyre width front wheel support: 28 mm
In the box:
• 1 TACX® Motion Plates (for left and right)
• 1 TACX® Motion front wheel support
• 1 documentation
Description T2918 Training Mat
The Tacx T2918 training mat has a material thickness of 6 mm and protects your floor from damage and dirt, while the thick layer also dampens noise and vibrations.
Another advantage: If you are no longer using the exercise bike, the mat can be rolled up and stowed away in no time.
• Material: foam
• Material thickness: 6 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 85 x 180 cm
The set also includes 6 months of premium access to the Tacx training app.
- Simulated slope:
- Turob trainer wattage:
- Supplied data:
- Bicycle compatibility:
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control: