- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tacx T2805.76 SRAM XD™ Freewheel Body for Neo/Flux Smart
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SRAM XD™ compatible freewheel body for Tacx Neo Smart and Flux Smart direct drive trainers.
• Pawl freewheel T2805.76
• For 11-/12 speed cassettes compatible with SRAM XD™
• Easy conversion with 5mm hex wrench
Compatible Tacx trainers:
• Tacx Neo Smart T2800
• Tacx Neo 2 Smart T2850
• Tacx Flux Smart T2900
• Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875 delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux S Smart T2900S delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
In the box:
• 1x T2805.76 SRAM XD™ freewheel body for Neo/Flux Smart
Following the adjustment of the axle diameter to the latest Tacx trainers NOT compatible with:
• Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875 delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux S Smart T2900S delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
To check the compatibility of your Tacx trainer, please remove the cassette and read the inscription on the existing SHIMANO freehub body!
• Compatible: T2805.51 (S)
• NOT compatible: T2875-01 - (for the proper freewheel body T2875.76 see product code: 2297844)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: