- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SRAM XDR™ and XD™ compatible freewheel body for Tacx Neo 2T Smart and Flux 2/Flux S Smart direct drive trainers.
• Pawl freewheel T2875.76
• For 11-/12 speed cassettes compatible with SRAM XDR/XD™ (MTB and Road)
Only for use with XDR™ compatible cassettes! A 1.85 mm spacer is required for the installation of XD™ compatible cassettes.
Compatible Tacx trainers:
• Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875 delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux S Smart T2900S delivered after the fourth quarter of 2019
In the box:
• 1x Tacx T2875.76 SRAM XD™ freewheel body for Neo/Flux Smart
• 1x 1.85 mm spacer (for the installation of XD™ cassettes)
Following the adjustment of the axle diameter to the latest Tacx trainers NOT compatible with:
• Tacx Neo Smart T2800
• Tacx Neo 2 Smart T2850
• Tacx Flux Smart T2900
• Tacx Neo 2T Smart T2875 delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux 2 Smart T2980 delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
• Tacx Flux S Smart T2900S delivered before the fourth quarter of 2019
To check the compatibility of your Tacx trainer, please remove the cassette and read the inscription on the existing SHIMANO freehub body!
• Compatible: T2875-01
• NOT compatible: T2805.51 (S) – (for the proper freewheel body T2805.81 see product code: 2295848)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: