- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Teasi One Classic GPS device
Product code: 227990001
The Teasi One Classic GPS device will bring outdoor enthusiasts comfortably to their destination – no matter if they travel by road, sea or in snow. T... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Teasi One Classic GPS device will bring outdoor enthusiasts comfortably to their destination – no matter if they travel by road, sea or in snow. The compact and user-friendly leisure GPS device combines different profiles for cycling, hiking, skiing and boating to offer reliable route navigation in 28 countries of Europe.
The powerful 800 MHz processor of the bike computer delivers high computing power, while the improved transflective 3.5” display is easy to read in any situation. For the benefit of high operating speed, the Teasi One Classic comes without a Bluetooth feature to connect the device to sensor and without the electronic 3-axis compass.
• OSM maps (preinstalled): 28 European countries (Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, SanMarino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State,) free OSM map updates and extensions via Teasi Tool
• Routable on field and forest paths and trails – routing according to the profile (e.g. only tarred roads for road bikes), action-packed routing for MTB across country or including stairs for pedestrians
• You can navigate to an address, a point on the map, a set of coordinates and to POIs.
• Integrated comprehensive trip computer (all important data incl. graphic track profile, height and speed profile)
• Easy access to information on course of the road, distance, speed, ascent, altitude and on calories burned
• Individual choice of routes based on distance/time/calories
• You can choose between the following profiles: touring bike/mountain bike/road bike/hiking/pedestrian/skiing (alpine long-distance tour)/boat (kajak, Canadian, rowing boat, sailing boat, motor boat)
• Special outdoor navigation software (OSM maps onboard)
• Turn-by-turn navigation with map and arrow on field, forest and hiking trails
• Turn-by-turn direction through popup function (if necessary with automatic switching from trip computer to map display) and audible signal
• Route recalculation when taking a wrong turn
• Detailed track recorder
• Import and export of GPX tours
• Teasi Tour: tours as in a travel guide with pictures, texts and POIs can be directly shown on the device
• Route planning based on time, distance and calories (circuit or track from A to B with up to 3 alternative routes)
• 2 user modes can be selected: Full Mode (full menu access) and Easy Mode (reduced menus)
• Trip computer: speed, kilometres, measurement of altitude (GPS altitude), ascent and more
• Standard POIs
• Community up- and download of routes (e.g. via bikemap.net or wandermap.net, GPSies or RouteYou)
• Levels of difficulty can be selected in order to match the routing with your personal skills: “beginner”, “easy”, “medium”, “advanced”, “extreme”
• When selecting the ski profile, the map display is adjusted accordingly: bicycle and hiking routes are faded out, while ski tours are e.g. highlighted in a common way: blue-light, red-medium, black-hard
• Adjustment of difficulty e.g. from easy to medium
• Altitude profile of the ski route, arrows for the direction of the downhill
• Ski lifts can be included or avoided
• Winter sports POI's: mountain huts, ski resorts, lifts (cable car, combi lift, J or T, rope or chairlifts), skiing schools and accommodations
• Adjustment of the computer to winter sports: the computer can e.g. eliminate distances covered with the lift from the trip time to not falsify the athletic performance.
• Ski computer: display of speed, distance, time, recording of ridden tours
• 8.8 cm (3.5") large, transflective touch display, resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
• Splash-proof casing (according to IPX5)
• Internal 8GB flash memory (free memory space varies depending on the maps used, approx. 200 MB are used for the operating system and the Tahuna navigation software)
• 128 MB DDR2-RAM main memory
• Memory extension: microSD card (up to max. 32 GB, not included)
• Integrated lithium-polymer battery (2650 mAh) – battery life up to 12 h (depending on the use of background lighting)
• Adjustable languages: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish
• Dimensions (L x W x D): approx. 11,14 x 6,38 cm x 2,1 cm
• Weight: approx. 139 g
• 36 months guarantee (manufacturer’s guarantee see Terms and Conditions)
In the box: Teasi One Classic GPS device, bike mount, USB data and charging cradle, printed quick start guide
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- OSM/vector map:
- Topographic map:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: