- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Teasi one³ eXtend navigation device
Product code: 225607701
Thanks to the integrated electronic compass, the Teasi one³ eXtend navigation device will even show your direction when standing still. The map is thu... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to the integrated electronic compass, the Teasi one³ eXtend navigation device will even show your direction when standing still. The map is thus turned according to your direction of travel even when you are not moving so that you always know where to go. Via Bluetooth 4.0 you can connect sensors for the measurement of e.g. your heart rate or cadence to learn even more about your tour or your training. Outdoor enthusiasts are comfortably guided to their destination with the Teasi one³ eXtend - whether on land, on the sea or in snow. With different profiles for cycling, hiking, skiing and boating, you can navigate reliably through 28 European countries.
• OSM maps (preinstalled): 28 European countries (Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, SanMarino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State,) free OSM map updates and extensions via Teasi Tool
• Routable on field and forest paths and trails – routing according to the profile (e.g. only tarred roads for road bikes), action-packed routing for MTB across country or including stairs for pedestrians
• You can navigate to an address, a point on the map, a set of coordinates and to POIs.
• Integrated comprehensive trip computer (all important data incl. graphic track profile, height and speed profile)
• Electronic 3-axis compass with tilt correction
• Easy access to information on course of the road, distance, speed, ascent, altitude and on calories burned
• Individual choice of routes based on distance/time/calories
• You can choose between the following profiles: touring bike/mountain bike/road bike/hiking/pedestrian/skiing (alpine long-distance tour)/boat (kajak, Canadian, rowing boat, sailing boat, motor boat)
• Special outdoor navigation software (OSM maps onboard)
• Turn-by-turn navigation with map and arrow on field, forest and hiking trails
• Turn-by-turn direction through popup function (if necessary with automatic switching from trip computer to map display) and audible signal
• Route recalculation when taking a wrong turn
• Detailed track recorder
• Import and export of GPX tours
• Teasi Tour: tours as in a travel guide with pictures, texts and POIs can be directly shown on the device
• Route planning based on time, distance and calories (circuit or track from A to B with up to 3 alternative routes)
• 2 user modes can be selected: Full Mode (full menu access) and Easy Mode (reduced menus)
• Trip computer: speed, kilometres, calories burned, measurement of altitude (GPS altitude), ascent and more
• Heart rate, cadence, (when connecting Bluetooth 4.0 sensors) and speed data analysis on the device in order to keep track of your physical performance and match it with a training goal
• Standard POIs
• Community up- and download of routes (e.g. via bikemap.net or wandermap.net, GPSies or RouteYou)
• Levels of difficulty can be selected in order to match the routing with your personal skills: “beginner”, “easy”, “medium”, “advanced”, “extreme”
• When selecting the ski profile, the map display is adjusted accordingly: bicycle and hiking routes are faded out, while ski tours are e.g. highlighted in a common way: blue-light, red-medium, black-hard
• Adjustment of difficulty e.g. from easy to medium
• Altitude profile of the ski route, arrows for the direction of the downhill
• Ski lifts can be included or avoided
• Winter sports POI's: mountain huts, ski resorts, lifts (cable car, combi lift, J or T, rope or chairlifts), skiing schools and accommodations
• Adjustment of the computer to winter sports: the computer can e.g. eliminate distances covered with the lift from the trip time to not falsify the athletic performance.
• Ski computer: display of speed, distance, time, recording of ridden tours
• 8,8 cm (3,5") large, transreflective touch display, resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
• Splash-proof casing (according to IPX5)
• Internal 7GB flash memory (free memory space varies depending on the maps used, approx. 200 MB are used for the operating system and the Tahuna navigation software)
• 128 MB DDR2-RAM main memory
• Memory extension: microSD card (up to max. 32 GB, not included)
• Bluetooth 4.0 BLE for connection of sensors (heart rate, cadence, speed, not included)
• Integrated lithium-polymer battery (2.650 mAh) – battery life up to 12 h (depending on the use of background lighting)
• Adjustable languages: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish
• Dimensions (L x W x D): approx. 11,14 x 6,38 cm x 2,1 cm
• Weight: approx. 139 g
• 36 months guarantee (manufacturer’s guarantee see Terms and Conditions)
• Incl. USB data and charging cable, printed quick start guide
NOTE: We deliver the device incl. the variable ball joint bike mount (also available separately with item no. 1959031).
Manufacturer’s ref. 40299530
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- OSM/vector map:
- Topographic map:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: