- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Fly Exera Men saddle by Terry replaces its predecessor, the Terry Fly. This saddle closes the gap between the racing and fitness category. A cut-out makes sure the saddle is comfortable to sit on even when in a moderately aerodynamic riding position. Besides, the relief channel prevents numbness and ensures pressure relief in the perineal area.
• Men’s saddle for road bikes, MTBs and fitness bikes
• Designed for an aerodynamic riding position
• For a sit bone distance of 9 - 12 cm
• 3-zone comfort principle
• Full Cut reduces numbness and pressure on the perineal area
• No pressure on the edges thanks to a smooth transition
• Frame: CroMo
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Outer fabric: WeatherMax DuraSilk
• Padding: Comfort Foam
• Dimensions: L: approx. 282 mm, W: approx. 154 mm
• Weight: approx. 295 g
30 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: