- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Fly Exera Men saddle by Terry replaces its predecessor, the Terry Fly. This saddle closes the gap between the racing and fitness category. A cut-out makes sure the saddle is comfortable to sit on even when in a moderately aerodynamic riding position. Besides, the relief channel prevents numbness and ensures pressure relief in the perineal area.
• Men’s saddle for road bikes, MTBs and fitness bikes
• Designed for an aerodynamic riding position
• For a sit bone distance of 9 - 12 cm
• 3-zone comfort principle
• Full Cut reduces numbness and pressure on the perineal area
• No pressure on the edges thanks to a smooth transition
• Frame: CroMo
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Outer fabric: WeatherMax DuraSilk
• Padding: Comfort Foam
• Dimensions: L: approx. 282 mm, W: approx. 154 mm
• Weight: approx. 295 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: