- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Dark season – Increase your safety! The reflective Wheel Flash 2.0 stickers by THE BEAM are easy to attach to the rims of zippy bicycles. The safety reflectors come in a wide range of different colours and once sticked on the rims, the reflectors not only look good, but also provide high visibility by reflecting light from all directions – making you visible from a distance of up to 150 metres. They even work during the day when cycling through forests or subways. Like bright flashes of light on your wheels, the reflectors make sure other road users will see you in the dark.
This is thanks to the integrated glass powder pigment which catches any stray light and reflects it back with much higher intensity (retroreflection). When hit by car headlights, the reflective foils are as bright as a front light, yet they don’t need electricity or batteries to run. They also reflect scattered ambient light e.g. from street lights. In addition to the prescribed bicycle lighting, the Wheel Flash reflectors are an important, passive safety feature for your bike – during the day as well as in low light and darkness.
• Hi-vis reflective stickers for universal use
• Retro-reflective surface with 360° visibility
• Glass powder technology for high intensity
• Do not affect the aerodynamics
• Minimum weight of less than 1 gram per sticker
• Easy to attach, ready to use
• High-quality 3M adhesive
• Absolutely weather- and waterproof
• Removed without residues
• For all rim designs made of carbon, alloy or steel
• Compatible with disc and rim brakes
• Also for frame and handlebar
• Sporty, classic design
• Dimensions approx.: 7 x 7 cm (large), 3.5 x 7 cm (small)
• Available in different colours (please select version)
In the box:
• 12 THE BEAM Wheel Flash 2.0 reflective stickers
When using the reflectors on wheels with rim brakes, make sure the rim flanges remain free. If necessary, you can cut the sticker to size.
The Wheel Flash 2.0 reflective stickers don’t replace the prescribed bicycle lighting according to the regulations of the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) and don’t comply with § 67 of the StVZO for technical lighting equipment on bicycles in Germany. Use outside Germany is not subject to any uniform regulation. Please check the regulations in your country.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: