- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to a clever quick release mechanism, the OutRide 561 by Thule holds almost all types of bicycle forks (even with permanently installed disc brake) securely on the bike rack. An adapter for 20 mm Ø thru axles is included.
• Suitable for aluminium rails and square profiles (cross bars)
• Universally adjustable tyre holder for all sizes
• Quick and easy installation on the load bar
• Bike rack can be locked on the load bar and bicycles can be locked on the bike rack
• Elegantly curved bike rail made of high-grade aluminium
• Max. load 17 kg
• Thru axle adapter for forks with 15 mm thru axle sold separately, item no. 1521069
• Thru axle adapter for forks with 15 x 110 mm BOOST thru axle sold separately, item no. 2275844
• Thru axle adapter for forks with 12 x 100 mm thru axle sold separately, item no. 2275845
• Incl. T-track adapter kit 889-2 for all aluminium cross bars with 20 mm wide t-nut
• Incl. mounting kit for conventional square bars (outer clamping)
Attention: Not suitable for forks with carbon dropouts!
- No. of bikes: 2 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 3 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 4 bikes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: