- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A successful concept that combines an elegant design with high stability and ease of use. The frame holder can be easily adjusted via a torque-controlled knob on the vehicle roof level. Thanks to the curved shape of bike rail and frame holder, the bike is automatically put into the right position. The wheels are kept in position on the wheel rests with slats. Diagonal quick-release wheel straps ensure a perfect stabilization. With the optionally available adapter, you can even transport your fat bike.
· Holder with longer lower part to prevent a falling of the bike when fixing it
· Extra large and soft pads perfectly distribute the pressure from the holder
· Torque controlled clamping of the frame holder reduces the risk of damages – clicks when reaching 7 Nm
· Diagonal rim straps with ratchet closure to perfectly fix the wheels on the rail
· Tool-free installation and adjustment of the rack on the cross bar
· Can be operated from each side
· Locks bike to carrier and carrier to roof rack
· Suitable for frame Ø: 22 - 80 mm or oval shapes of max. 80 x 100 mm
· Fits wheel dimensions of up to 3", with the optionally available adapter 598-1 (item no. 2202116) up to 5"
· Max. load: 20 kg
· Incl. T-track adapter kit 889-2 for all aluminium bars with a 20 mm wide t-track
· Also suitable for square profile bars with the optionally available adapter kit 889-5 (item no.: 2207379)
Note: May only be used for carbon frames in combination with the optional Thule Carbon Frame Protector 984 (product code: 2253974)!
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
Product code: 2184227
- No. of bikes: 2 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 3 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 4 bikes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: