- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Rail 8L backpack by Thule is specifically designed for fast-paced downhills and challenging enduro trails. Thanks to an ergonomic, optimized fit, it even fits close to your back when you hit a jump or when riding in an extreme riding position. An integrated 2,5 l hydration bladder ensures best hydration during breaks. The ReTrakt magnetic hose return system automatically draws the drink hose back to the shoulder strap, so that you can keep your hands on the bar and focus on the trail ahead.
• 8 litre hydration pack
• Integrated HydraPak 2,5 l hydration bladder with bite valve and sliding seal for easy cleaning and great sealing
• Good stability and a secure fit on aggressive downhill rides and when hitting jumps
• Improved behaviour and reduced muscle strain thanks to a low-slung design and great weight distribution over the hips
• Drinking on the fly – thanks to the magnetic ReTrakt hose retainer your hands will remain free
• Practical mounts for protectors, helmet or chin bar
• Jersey-style pocket on lower back for quick access to nutrition, clothing or tools
• Special compartments inside for tools, pumps, snacks and more
• Tail light attachment for a separately sold LED light (e.g. product code 1147876)
• Reflective appliqués
Dimensions: approx. H45 x W5 x L24 cm
Volume: approx. 8 l
Weight: approx. 820 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Hydration bladder compartment