- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RideAlong Lite child bike seat by Thule makes cycling a real pleasure for parents and kids. The robust rear seat can be mounted on almost all bikes, even those without racks. The mounting system ensures the seat is easily and intuitively installed. When not in use, the seat can easily be removed. The padded seat comes with adjustable foot straps and a 3-point belt system for a secure hold. A robust and reliable child bike seat for daily commutes and city adventures.
• Lightweight rear seat for kids
• DualBeam suspension to absorb vibrations from the road for a smooth and pleasant ride
• The foot ratchet straps are easy to adjust with one hand only and adapt to the size of the child
• The adjustable, padded 3-point belt system supports a high riding comfort, as well as security and a perfect fit
• A child-safe buckle with large buttons allows you to quickly fasten the seat belts
• The water-repellent cover is easy to clean
• The universal quick-release holder allows for easy attachment and removal of the child seat within seconds and is compatible with most bicycle frames
• Integrated protective wings protect the hands of your child
• Quick-release mount for round and oval frames, for an installation/removal within seconds
• Suitable for round frames with a diameter of 27,2-40 mm and oval frames up to a approx. 40 x 55 mm
• Lockable with Thule One-Key system (lock included)
Meets strict safety standards (DIN EN 14344); TÜV approval.
Tested for children from 9 months* up to approx. 6 years, for up to 22 kg
*Please consult your paediatrician for children under one year of age
Max. load: 22 kg
Weight: approx. 3 kg
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
- Manufacturer`s ref.: