Price incl. VAT plus €110.65 (for delivery to United States of America)
Set, consisting of:
Thule Easyfold XT 934 rack for 3 bikes (product code 2255886) and
934400 transport bag for Easyfold XT 934 (product code 2255888)
Details Thule Easyfold XT 934 bike rack for 3 bikes:
A compact transport solution for your holidays. The Thule EasyFold 934 XT car bike rack holds up to 3 bicycles at once. Thanks to a broad compatibility, it allows you to transport all kinds of bicycles, including lightweight road bikes, mountain bikes with a wide handlebar, e-bikes and even fat bikes. Besides, this all-rounder impresses with user friendliness: First of all, it is easy to load and unload. Secondly, the detachable, flexible frame holders make a clicking noise once you have reached the right torque to protect the sensitive carbon frame of your bike. What's more, the rack offers a wide tilt angle for easy access to the trunk of your car.
When not in use, the EasyFold 934 XT bike rack can be folded to a size of a standard suitcase within seconds. Thus, it can be comfortably stored in the trunk of your car or at home - waiting for the next use.
• Car bike rack for up to 3 bikes
• Reliably transports heavy e-bikes/pedelecs, mountain bikes and fat bikes
• One-handed closure with low forces
• Removable frame holders for easy loading
• Tommy nuts with AcuTight torque function to protect sensitive frame tubes, e.g. made from carbon: clicking sound when reaching 5 Nm
• Extra-long rim holder with ratchet system, suitable for a tyre size of up to 4,7"
• Also suitable for bikes with a large wheelbase
• Comfortable tilting thanks to foot pedall
• Wide tilt angle for easy access to the trunk, even on vehicles with low tailgates
• Optionally available loading ramp (item no.: 2255891)
• Rack can be secured on the vehicle and the bikes can be secured on the rack (keys included)
• Fits frame Ø 22 - 80 mm
• Rail distance: approx. 22 cm
• Dimensions when folded: approx. L: 83 cm / W: 31 cm / H: 86 cm
• Dimensions when unfolded: approx. L: 83 cm / W: 123 cm / H: 86 cm
• Ergonomic transport of the rack when folded thanks to integrated wheels and carrying handle
• 13-pin plug
• Max. weight per bike: 30 kg
• Max. load of the rack: 60 kg
• Weight: approx. 23.1
Note: May only be used for carbon frames in combination with the optional Thule Carbon Frame Protector 984 (product code: 2253974)!
Please keep in mind the maximum load capacity of the hitch rack. The weight of the rack including bikes must not exceed the maximum tow bar load of your vehicle. For dimensions of appropriate towing hitches and the minimum distance to the vehicle, please see the pictures.
Optional accessories and replacement parts: Thule XXL Fatbike Wheel Straps (item no.: 2255889), Thule foldable loading ramp (item no.: 2255891, Thule Carbon Frame Protector 984 adapter for carbon frames (item no.: 2253974), Thule One-Key-System 4 locking cylinder (item no.: 2254211) or Thule One-Key-System 6 locking cylinder (item no.: 2254212).
Details 934400 transport bag for Easyfold XT 934:
Extra-large dirt protection for car and bike rack. The Thule 934400 bag perfectly protects your Thule EasyFold XT 934 bike rack for three bikes (item no.: 2255886) from dirt and bad weather. When storing the EasyFold XT rack at home, the bag will protect the carrier from dust and moisture so that it is always ready for the next cycling holiday.
• Transport bag for EasyFold XT bike racks for 3 bikes (product code: 2255886)
• Protects from dust, dirt or moisture
• Material: 100% polyester
• Weight: approx. 0,95 kg
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
Tip: Protect your bike fork during transport with the separately available Bike Buddy Fork Protection Kit, product code 2303223.
It is quick to attach with Velcro straps and reliably protects your fork and disc brake from scratches and damage.
The optional Bike Buddie pedal protectors (order no.: 2305461) protect your frame from scratches during bike transport. They are simply attached to the pedals with a zipper.